10 ways to be happy :)

11:26



We all have those days when we just feel down and were not are normal bubbly self because let's be honest it's hard choosing to be happy every day. So here's 10 ways that I use to boost my mood for those down days.

1.Pamper yourself (we all need me time now and again) For example I love pampering myself by painting my nails and putting a face mask on.

2.Taking a long hot bath with a lush bath bomb and candles round the bath= best me time ever

3.Make a yummy healthy smoothie. I find having a nice refreshing cold fruit smoothie gives me a boost of energy which also boosts my mood.

4.Listen to some of your favourite upbeat music and have a good old dance like nobody's watching.

5.Walk the dog/go for a walk. I find going for a walk with my dog and breathing in fresh air helps me feel more positive in life and it's fun to mess around with poppy (my dog) in the fields.

6.Watch a happy movie, I personally love watching the Disney Classic films for example little mermaid, Cinderella and Beauty and the beast.

7.Visit a friend and have a catch up over hot chocolate (would say coffee but I'm not a fan of the stuff)

8.Learn something new for example I would like to learn the Spanish language and how to make candles (random I know)

9.Do some baking, I personally love to bake brownies and a sticky toffee pudding it puts me in such a good mood.

10.Its okay to be sad sometimes if I'm unable to boost my mood I let myself have a down day so I can wake up the next morning a happy brighter person.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images