My little trip to Brighton

08:00



A few weeks ago me and my boyfriend visited Brighton for a few days for his birthday. As soon as we got there I fell in love with the place and never wanted to leave.



 
On the first day we were there we headed straight to the Brighton pier to have a look at all the different stalls and arcades, we then went for a walk and stumbled across an old fashioned arcade which was like aladins cave full of beautiful looking vintage arcade games. We then went onto play a game of mini golf on the sea front which can become very entertaining when the winds blowing the ball all over the place haha. Then with all the sea air around we got extremely hungry and when you go to the beach you've got to have none other then the classic fish and chips so we went Harry Ranstons style and it was amazing!! (makes me hungry just thinking about it.) 









 
On the second day we had a great fry up for breakfast in the B and B we were staying at, so after breakfast we headed to the Brighton wheel and the beach was such a beautiful view from high up with the sun shining on the water I could of sat there for hours just looking at the sea.
We then headed to the lanes to do some shopping and have a mooch about, it was exciting exploring all the little unique shops and seeing all the different cafés about in the lanes we ended up having a drink in a little unique cafe called Marwood and they do amazing brownie it was very tasty (wow I talk about food a lot.)


 

The last day we were there we went to the pier and I got a henna tattoo (I think I will never be brave enough to get a real one) which was fun. We then went  to Brighton's sea life centre and met a pair of turtles that are 75 years old they were huge and I kind of wanted one. Then sadly we had to go home but that will defiantly not be the last time I visit Brighton.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images